The traditional microcrystalline composite is a layer of 3-5mm glass-ceramic composite ceramic vitrified surface, after the second sintering completely integrated into high-tech products. General advertising is done.
At present, the 3D microcrystalline composite brick / 3D microcrystalline composite floor tile is made like this:
1. First, use the Orson Excellence Toshiba Ricoh UV flatbed printer, through the UV color printing on the glass mirror color printing, anti-playing look.
2. Place the AB glue on the tile surface Scrape the glue with a special squeegee, and then print the glass and ceramic tile by hand in the glass glue machine, and then clamp the four sides with clips. The glue is dry, so the glass will fit exactly on the tile surface.
3. Use the edging machine to grind the composite edge of the product.
UV plate printing microcrystalline composite process flow chart
1. Manual compound process can save the cost of microcrystalline composite machine investment. The result is almost the same with the composite machine, scrap rate lower.
2. If you do not want to increase the glass edging machine, glass manufacturers need to provide the same size glass and tiles, the error is very small Caixing. Proposed to add a glass edging machine.
Add: F1, Jiuyang Industrial Park, Heping,Fuyong, Shenzhen, China